Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hearst-Shaw won't play Lohan in film - UPI.com

Published: Dec. 30, 2010 at 2:44 PM

NEW YORK, Dec. 30 (UPI) -- U.S. socialite and model Lydia Hearst-Shaw says she has no plans to play troubled starlet Lindsay Lohan in a film.

Lohan, star of "Mean Girls" and "The Parent Trap," is undergoing court-ordered treatment for alcohol and drug addiction at a California rehabilitation facility following probation violations for a 2007 driving under the influence conviction.

Screenwriter Charles Casillo recently told the New York Post Hearst-Shaw would play a Lohan-like "bratty movie goddess in and out of rehab."

However, Hearst-Shaw is denying she's attached to star in the film called "Dogs in Pocketbooks."

"Just so we are all clear, my hair is red because I am the new face of Schwarzkopf color," UsMagazine.com reported Thursday Hearst-Shaw said via Twitter. "I am a model. I dyed my hair to front the campaign. ...

"As for any theatrical roles I am currently filming Two Jacks directed by Bernard Rose. My next project is Catwalk by Tony Hickox," Hearst-Shaw added. "Thank you all for your messages of encouragement during my transition into acting. I truly love and appreciate it. At this time I am not officially signed onto any other projects. Thank you."

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read our FAQ page at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php
Five Filters featured site: So, Why is Wikileaks a Good Thing Again?.

Source: "Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers" via Glen in Google Reader

No comments:

Post a Comment

Addiction Treatment RSS Feeds